Effective use of assessment data across a trust can support strategic decision-making, drive school improvement, and improve student learning outcomes.
In this webinar, we will be exploring how data-driven collaboration supports school improvement, and our expert panel will discuss and answer questions around:
- The challenges and risks when collating and reporting on assessments.
- How effective data analysis can positively impact teaching & learning.
- Why schools should use assessment data to compare and collaborate.
- The benefits and insights of having a trust-wide view of attainment & progress across all Key Stages.
- Matt O'Brien, Juniper Product Owner (Secondary Data Analysis) and former Academy Data Manager
- Sandra Barclay, Juniper Data Consultant and former Secondary School Data Manager
- Samantha Gray, Trust Data Manager at Greenwood Academies Trust
Simply complete the form with your details to watch the webinar.