Our comprehensive classroom-focused solutions, developed by educationists, cater to all your teaching needs, from assessment, curriculum, parent engagement, benchmarking, and everything in between. Let us help your school tackle challenges, improve outcomes, and raise standards.
Trust the education experts
Our education specific solutions empower you to improve learning outcomes, optimise school operations, and help your school or MAT reach its full potential.
Progress and outcomes
Experience the power of Juniper Education, going beyond traditional progress tracking.
- User-friendly and interactive pupil progress solutions that simplify formative and summative assessment and record learning evidence.
- Connects with curriculum planning and compares progress against national benchmarks.
Help education professionals to excel through our Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and training.
- Courses created with primary schools in mind.
- Expert-led training sessions.
Rewards and recognition
Boost your rewards and school’s values with MarvellousMe. Positive behaviour points, House points, digital badges and parent pride delivered in ‘tap, tap, ping!’
- Fully customisable to your school’s values, rewards, learning powers and well-being actions.
- Automatically includes parents in their child’s achievements, inspiring powerful home reinforcement.
Classroom solutions resourcesView all
Stories of success
We've helped primary schools and MATs, just like yours, achieve classroom success through our complete solutions.
Joanna Connelly Headteacher, Silkmore Primary Academy
Jonathan Bean Head of School, Churchfield Primary School
Callum Martin Sir Thomas Wharton Academy
Simon Cassell Deputy Headmaster, Our Ladies Preparatory School (OLPS) and Nursery
All the answers under one roof
As your education partner, we provide comprehensive classroom solutions all in one place, ensuring we have all the answers you need to succeed.
- Big-impact solutions without the workload.
- Raise standards and improve learning outcomes.
- Make evidence-based decisions with confidence.