The true impact of the pandemic on children’s education won’t be fully understood for some time yet.
But one thing we can be sure of is that it is more important than ever to focus on delivering the best education possible to every pupil.
That’s why every primary school needs a successful COVID-19 exit strategy.
In this white paper, school and multi-academy trust leaders reveal:
- How they plan to settle pupils back in
- Ideas for managing split cohorts
- Strategies for managing pupil and staff wellbeing
- Assessment ideas and timeframes
- Approaches to plugging gaps in learning
- Lessons learnt from the pandemic