The Value of Assessment Data within your School
With Ofsted no longer taking schools’ internal data into account, some have asked is there still a need for pupil data?
The answer is yes. Tracking attainment and progress isn’t any less important.
In this guide we discuss:
- Why pupil data is still important and valuable to schools
- The top things to consider when conducting and collecting assessments
- Understanding your school’s assessment mix
- The different types of assessment
- How these different assessment types can be used together
”"My teaching staff can now keep their tracking tasks simple. This means we have more time to address any barriers to learning, and put plans into action."- Chris Dyson, Headteacher, Parklands Primary School