At Limes Farm Junior School we have an ambitious vision to ensure the curricular provision continues to be rich, broad, balanced, bespoke, and relevant. Our intention is that every child will enjoy learning and have the courage and determination to be the best they can be, in learning, and as citizens of the global community. If this sound like something that you would like to be a part of please contact us for more information.
- an interest in children’s education and the performance of the school
- the ability to look at issues objectively through an open and enquiring mind
- some spare time during the school day to visit us
- a willingness to listen and make informed judgements for the benefit of the whole school
- the ability to work well with others
- 3 full governing body meetings a year
- Preparation for meetings – 1 hr per meeting approx.
- Some daytime visits to the school required
For more information about the school please click hereApply