COVID-19 Update: We are now able to collect and deliver book and artefact loans. Please request your loans for next term in the normal way using our online request form for individual teachers or our downloadable whole school form. All loans will have been quarantined for 72 hours before we deliver them to you.
- Most of our standard subscriptions include Topic, Fiction, Artefact and Story Sack loans. If you are unsure of your subscription level please contact us.
- Each class can request any two loans at one time.
- Submit a separate online form for each class/teacher. You can use our email request form for multiple teachers if you prefer. Download it here Whole School Request Form
- Artefact loans and Story Sacks should be chosen from our lists.
- Topic boxes are bespoke loans. Just tell us what subject or subjects you would like.
- Fiction loans can be selected from our Fiction Loan List. You can list specific titles and authors if you wish and we will do our best to supply them. We can lend group sets of 6 books as part of your Fiction loan.
- Class Sets are included in our Premier Plus subscription. There is an additional charge for other subscribers.
- All loans are subject to availability.
- The collection week for these loans will be shown on the book list inside your loan box. Please ensure they are ready. This helps us to make resources available to other schools.
- Normal loan length is one term but you can swap your loans during the term if you wish.
All loan types are available on a Pay As You Go basis. Contact us for further information and costs or complete the form and we will contact you to confirm costs and availability.
If you miss the collection date, it is your responsibility to return it to the Resource Centre as soon as possible as it may be required for the following term. We may charge for extra collections, overdue boxes and loans.