Containing key authors and classics as well as new titles, our book bundles are designed to support reading for pleasure, curriculum, pupil well-being and mental health. All books are appealing, high-quality and age-appropriate and come with plastic jackets giving you excellent value for money.
Focussed book bundles to boost your school library or book corners with new and classic titles.
All our bundles contain a range of age-appropriate titles helping you to build a broad and diverse collection in your library or book corners that will engage your pupils and reflect their varied interests and backgrounds. Each pack will include new authors and titles alongside established favourites.
Select from these bundles or contact us for bespoke orders.
Reading for Pleasure Bundles
Selected by our in-house librarians, these bundles of 50 books provide a wide range of must-have titles to boost your reading for pleasure resources. From picture books to read aloud, to chapter books and more challenging reads in our KS2 packs, all books are age-appropriate and engaging for shared story times or independent reading.
The bundles include titles by popular authors and illustrators such as:
- Upper KS2: David Almond, Eoin Colfer, Robin Stevens, S F Said and Malorie Blackman
- Lower KS2: Roald Dahl, Anne Fine, Kes Gray, Dick King-Smith and Pamela Butchart
- KS1: Julia Donaldson, Emily Gravett, Kes Gray, Mini Grey, Michael Rosen and Pamela Butchart.
Key Stage 1
Lower Key Stage 2
Upper Key Stage 2
Therapy Book Bundles. Share a book, spark a discussion
These book bundles contain 10 books to help support mental health and wellbeing through stories and reading.
Carefully selected by our in-house librarians, these titles explore a range of emotions and act as a useful prompt for classroom discussions helping children to understand how they are feeling and develop empathy for others.
- In the KS1 bundle the titles cover situations and mental health topics such as loss, emotions and poverty though beautifully illustrated picture books by popular authors such as Michael Rosen, Tom Percival and Kate Milner.
- The KS2 bundle includes poetry, illustrated picture books for older readers and fiction covering situations and mental health topics such as grief, anger, fear and depression. Includes authors such as Tom Percival, Jacqueline Wilson and Stewart Foster.
Key Stage 1
Key Stage 2
Contents are subject to availability and may vary.
All paperbacks are protected in plastic jackets to help them last longer as they are used time and again.
Delivery is not included for book orders under £150. Please contact us to discuss delivery costs.
Existing subscribers to the Education Resources Service will benefit from preferential pricing. Please enquire for details.