The role of school governor is demanding but very rewarding and is a good way to contribute to the local community. Doddinghurst Infant School in Brentwood is an outstanding village school and looks forward to welcoming you to the team.
No specific skills required.
- 3 Full Governing Body meetings a year
- 3 Finance committee meetings and 1 budget meeting.
- All meetings start at 6.30pm
- Preparation for meetings – 1 hr per meeting approx.
- Some daytime visits to the school required
For more information about the school please click here