A comprehensive training and development offering, designed to support school staff in all areas and at all stages of their career.
We recognise that continued staff development is vital to the success of any school, and we are committed to supporting education professionals in improving their practice. Whether you are looking to enhance and broaden your professional knowledge or learn a new skill, we have a wide range of courses to suit you and your staff.
Our professional development website enables you to book all of your training online, and to keep a record of the training undertaken by you and your staff. Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leaders can see what courses have been requested and attended by their staff and governors, making it easier to monitor and, in turn, to demonstrate impact.
Training and CPD Courses Available Include
- Designated Person for Child Protection Training
- Early Years and Childcare Training
- Health and Safety Training (including Asbestos and Legionella Training)
- Leadership and Management Training
- Safer Recruitment
- School Assessment Leader (SAL) Training
- Special Educational Needs Training (SEN)
To find out more about the professional development opportunities we offer, or to book onto an upcoming course, training day or conference, please visit our dedicated Training & CPD site.