We are very proud that as an outstanding school, the children are at the heart of every decision we make, whether it be for their safety, enjoyment or academic excellence. Our school promise promotes a sense of belonging in an inclusive community and encourages children to aspire to the highest possible standards of which they are capable.
- an interest in children’s education and the performance of the school
- the ability to look at issues objectively through an open and enquiring mind
- some spare time during the school day to visit us
- a willingness to listen and make informed judgements for the benefit of the whole school
- the ability to work well with others
12 meetings per year, 2.5 hours in length plus additional planning and training events
For more information about the school please click hereApply